specializing in: Small business
- Need a trusted advisor who can help you navigate through all of the HR requirements?
- Need someone who understands the complexities of a family business?
- Need to create an employee handbook?
- Is your CFO, office manager, accounting manager or partner frustrated with HR?
- Looking to hire and need help recruiting talent?
- Need to know how to terminate an employee compassionately and with low risk?
- Do workplace conflicts and complaints have you worried?
- Who qualifies for unemployment? How do I handle this form?
- What can I do to reduce my worker's compensation costs and employment risks?
No matter how you look at it, running a small business is a big challenge. You may be wearing all of the hats, including Entrepreneur, CFO, Sales and Marketing Manager, Customer Service Specialist and IT Director. Once you start adding staff, the level of complexity goes up and you find yourself handling the same type of HR issues that face much larger organizations, but with fewer resources. The HR Manager can provide quality solutions that are customized to your organization's size and your HR philosophy.