specializing in: Boutique Hospitality
- Opening a hotel next month and need to hire staff?
- Do you want HR programs that reflect your unique brand and core values?
- How do you implement Holiday pay for a 24/7 operation?
- Can you create compensation structures that are linked to guest satisfaction?
- How do you address sensitive leave and medical issues that don’t seem to have an end?
- Need help with implementing alternate work schedules, split shifts, on-call, family meals?
- Are you confident in the way that you are approaching wage and pay issues in Spa, F&B, Events, Concierge, Housekeeping, Facilities, Programs?
- Need help with introducing a new administrative computing system to the staff?
For you, operations never stop and you need answers fast. We've partnered with our clients to run job fairs in multiple states, create competency based job descriptions, resolve employee leave issues, coach supervisors and managers, write SOP's, and much more.
"As entrepreneurs, my partner and I often still think of our hotel management company in terms of its small beginnings. However, over the years, our business has grown substantially and we now oversee various hotel operations with numerous employees. In the summer of 2007, we recognized that our organization needed additional human resources expertise and we decided to work with The HR Manager. As a consultant, Edna has provided us with ready access to a high level of knowledge and sophisticated advice in the human resources field. She is always available to listen to issues that come up in the workplace, to provide valuable insights and to offer practical solutions to problems. Perhaps more importantly, Edna provides us with a resource to assist us in spotting employment issues before they become a problem and developing better employment practices. Besides being knowledgeable and intelligent in her field, Edna is a pleasure to work with. I whole heartedly recommend Edna and the quality of her services to any business owner."